- Do you provide insertion and removal tools for probes and receptacles?
Yes. Please view our tools pages.
- Do you ship overseas?
Yes we do. After you have submitted your RFQ our experts will advise on the cost to your shipping destination.
- What are your carriage charges?
This will depend on location, size and weight. Our experts will advise on this.
- Do you accept credit & debit card payments?
Yes. A secure payment link is provided if you wish to make payment this way.
- Do you hold stock?
We hold an extensive range of stock ready for dispatch.
- Are you ISO registered?
Peak Test is proud to be an ISO accredited Company. You can view our ISO certificate here.
- Do you provide C of C’s with my goods?
Yes, if requested.
- Can I collect my goods?
If you are local to our area we do offer customer collection from our offices. Please advise our member of staff if this is your preferred delivery method.
- Do you offer samples?
Yes, however this will depend on availability and value.
- Can you provide cross reference for alternative probe suppliers?
We can and samples are provided. Please contact us with your part numbers and we will take it from here!
- Do you accept returns?
Please see our return policy.
- Do you have a minimum order value or quantity?
Yes, our minimum order value is £25 which applies to goods only and excludes carriage charges.