ULP S2 Blinx Sensor
Part Number ULP-S2-BLX
The S2 Blinx Digital Sensor are a fast-response-time sensor and is designed for the simple ON/OFF test of any colour blinking/pulsed or stable LED, for fast results with a digital output.
The Universal LightProbe S2 Blinx Digital Sensors are “colour-blind” and can therefore check the ON/OFF status of any colour LED, rate monitor LEDs and blinking or flashing alarm indicators. This provides the simplest and fastest 1-bit digital interface to automatic test equipment. The Universal LightProbe S2 Blinx Digital Sensor’s unique technology is insensitive to LED color, so it provides the simplest and fastest digital interface to automatic test equipment.
- Response time: <1ms response time; <20mS overall response time
- Signal Output Load: 20mA max. (source/sink). Non-inductive
- Wide-aperture Fiber Optic Probe recommended
- Tests the ON/OFF status of any colour LED, from dim to very bright
- Tests stable or blinking/pulsed LEDs, up to rate of 15 Hz, typically, and higher raters for brighter LEDs
- Provides a Logic "1" output of 5 volts only if the LED is ON and a Logic "0" if the LED is OFF
- "Colour-blind" sensor will check the ON/OFF status of any LED
- Provides the simplest and fastest 1-bit digital interface to automatic test equipment
- Blinx Digital Sensors do not provide an intensity output
- Blinx Digital Sensors respond to a wide dynamic range of LED intensity without adjustment
- Will test surface-mount LEDs of 0.125 mcd minimum at a blinking rate of 15Hz
- Will test finished product LED displays, e.g. RJ45 T-1 / 3mm LEDs of 0.5 mcd min. at a blinking rate of 15Hz, or higher for brighter LEDS