i1 offers exceptional design features. The half-turn quick cam mechanism enables easy engagement. i1 accepts all standard iCon modules, offering a variety of I/O options, including signal, power and coaxial. A polarizing feature and optional keying ensure correct alignment and prevent damage to the connector. The 30º U-shaped cable clamp provides strain relief and reduces the height requirement.
- Ideal for small connector needs
- Single module offers up to 160 signal contacts in one connector
- High Power solutions available
- Rugged engagement mechanism engineered for 10,000 cycles
- Spring locking tabs ensure even locking and engagement
- Simple half-turn handle
i2 Micro iCon is the newest member of VPC's iSeries. VPC developed the low I/O 168 signal pin connector to serve as a drop-in replacement for 156 pin ZIF connectors and to provide an alternative solution to MIL-SPEC circular connectors.
The i2 Hybrid version offers up to 120 signal and 12 micro coaxial or micro power positions. The one piece module receiver is the perfect solution for low I/O applications in a variety of industries. VPC's new right-angle headers enable direct connection from the i2 receiver to a PCB using solderless compliant pins for easy installation.
- 168 signal points with QuadraPaddle Technology
- Hybrid option offers 120 signal points and 12 micro coax/micro power points
- 30° cable exit for vertical stackability
- 0.8” footprint for horizontal stackability
- Integrated spring locking tabs
- PCB compatible
iCon is a fail-safe rack and panel connector specifically designed for the Test & Measurement industry. The unique engagement mechanism contains built-in lubrication and spring-loaded locking tabs that guarantee a reliable connection test after test. The iCon receiver is designed to be PCB compatible.
- Rugged engagement mechanism designed for 10,000 cycles
- Mate up to 320 signal contacts using QuadraPaddle technology
- Small width and inboard handle increases side-to-side stackability
- PCB mountable receiver
iCon High Power connector features all of the same benefits as the iCon, now with high current capabilities
- Supports six 150 Amp High Power contacts
- Fully wired connectors are available with flying leads
The iCon960 ITA uses the same half-turn quick cam engagement mechanism as the standard iCon Rack & Panel connectors.
The standard iCon960 enclosure has two U-shaped cable clamps that allow a maximum cable bundle of 0.92 sq. in. per clamp.