The Eighteen Module system is the ideal Interconnect solution for an 18 slot PXI chassis. This high-density Interconnect can simultaneously engage up to 4,320 signal contacts. The adaptable G18 integrates a wide variety of I/O options in various module configurations. The contacts can be incorporated into cable assemblies for specific instruments or custom cable assemblies to support multiple instruments.
- Ideal for PXI applications and can allow space up to an 18 slot chassis
- Ability to engage up to 4,320 contacts in one motion with the locking handle
- Engaging Mechanism via a pair of precision machined slides located in the Receiver.
- Distributes uniform pressure to four points on the ITA during engagement and disengagement
- Precise signal integrity between the Receiver and ITA is maintained by QuadraTrack™ engagement system
- Hanger feature on the G18 receiver allows the ITA to remain on the receiver when it is not engaged
- ITA with enclosure will drop in place when handle is lowered to engage the system
- Flush hangers are available for horizontal applications