Signal Modules and Contacts
- Up to 5 Amps supported with QuadraPaddle™ technology
- Up to 10 Amps supported with TriPaddle technology
- Supports Twisted Pair, Ethernet and USB applications
Power Modules and Contacts
- Up to 21 Amps Max. Continuous - Micro Power
- Up to 65 Amps Max. Continuous - Mini Power
- Up to 150 Amps Max. Continuous - High Power
Coaxial Modules and Contacts
- 50 & 75 Ohm solutions
- Up to 40 GHz
- Variety of terminations
- Customer Specified
Twinaxial Modules and Contacts
- Minimum insulation resistance = 106 Mohms
- Dielectric isolation
- Centre to intermediate contacts = 600 Vrms
- Intermediate to outer contacts = 600 Vrms
- Contact resistance
- Centre contact <6.5 mhms
- Intermediate contact <3.5 mohms
- VSWR is approximately 1.1:1 @ 100 MHz
- Insertion loss is 0.0044 dB @ 0.2 GHz
- All terminations are solder
Thermocouple contacts are manufactured from chromel or alumel alloys and color-coded for easy identification. Contacts are crimp terminated and easily inserted into the connector module. They can be readily removed from the connector module using a special removal tool.
Fibre optic patchcords are available in two types:
- Plastic Optical Fibre (POF) supports low-speed, short distance applications. POF Contacts are rated for insertion loss of -4.0 db Max per mated pair.
- Multimode supports higher speed fibre needs, using 62.5/125µ" diameter fibre with SPC glass polish. Ceramic Mini Multimode contacts are rated for insertion loss of -1.5 db Max per mated pair.
Specialty fibre optic patchcords and cables can be provided to customer specification. From smaller diameter (50/125µ") wire to duplex fibre wiring to separating multiple fibre bundles into individual lines for termination using furcation tubing, please contact us to discuss your fibre optic cabling needs.
Pneumatic Modules and Contacts
- 100 psi (6.9 Bar) Pressure Rating
- 20,000 Cycle Life
- No lubrication necessary
- 1/8" & 3/8" Pneumatic Contacts
The 2 Port Position Vacuum Modules are available with or without a filter. The modules are made of Black Anodized Aluminium withstanding temperatures between -65° C and 200 ° C.