Used for very dim or misaligned LEDs, the Very Wide Aperture Fiber Optic Probe allows 2x the light of Wide Aperture probe.
- Semi-flexible cable: 152mm long, minimum 101.6mm bend radius without signifcant light loss
- Probe tip diameter: 3.7mm stainless steel tip
- Probe tip type: Stainless steel
- LED spacing: not less than 3.7mm
- Air gap: 1mm recommended - up to 3mm to increase field of view when testing misaligned LEDs
152mm cable length, 3.7mm tip diameter, 8.25mm tip length, very wide aperture
152mm cable length, 3.7mm tip diameter, 34.92mm tip length, very wide aperture