Part Number = ULP-S2-SCC
The S2 Unicolour Digital Sensor is designed for the simple test of ON/OFF status and colour check of a single colour LED, with a one bit digital output. This quickly determines a PASS/FAIL decision without further processing by the ATE.
The Universal LightProbe S2 Unicolour Digital Sensor tests the target LED’s color by providing a Logic “1” voltage output (5 volts) only if the LED is the color specified for the S2 Unicolor Digital Sensor, e.g., blue, green, yellow, orange, red or white. The Sensor will be insensitive to the wrong color,with a Logic “0” output (0 volts). The Sensor provides optimum ATE/ICT Pin Board/memory interface for fast digital burst mode LED test.
- Response time: <10mS capture time; <65mS overall response time
- Signal output loads: 20 mA max. Non-inductive
- Tests a target LED colour by providing a Logic "1" voltage output (5 volts) only if the LED is the colour specified and is ON.
- Tests five main LED colours: blue, green, yellow/amber, orange or red, plus white
- Sensor is insensitive to the 'wrong' colour
- Provides optimum ATE/ICT pin board/memory interface for fast digital burst mode LED test
- Unicolour Digital Sensors do not provide an intensity output
- When detecting the correct colour, Unicolour Digital Sensors respond to a wide dynamic range of LED intensity
- No adjustments for intensity are necessary