High Current Block up to 600A for Contacting Prismatic and Pouch Cells - HSP600 Series
View the product series here
View further High Current Solutions here
The high current block can be fixed with an M8 and lock nut or screwed directly to M10 in the thread. The additional M5 hole can always be used for cooling, regardless of the design. A pneumatic connection piece 2102959 is provided for this purpose (not included in the scope of delivery).
Typical application of the contact block is the contacting of prismatic or pouch cells, but also various other high current applications.
- Individually spring-loaded pistons with proven scratch contact for current path for optimum contact on typical cell arresters of LIB cells.
- Equipped with spring-loaded sense contact pin for voltage path of four-pole measurement.
- Additional sense contact pin can be retrofitted via contact insert with encoder interface.
- Integrated spring-loaded temperature sensor (4 types) directly at the contact point.
- Low heating of less than 50K at full load.
- Connection for additional cooling possibility of contacting and contact point integrated.
- Universal design of electrical connections and mechanical fastening (M8/M10 vertical and horizontal).
Please contact us today for prices, availability or further information.